Celtic Marches Beverages - Branding
Project outline â€“ We have worked with Celtic Marches in order to successfully develop and promote their cider brand; Abrahalls after creating the branding for and launching two popular quality liqueurs called â€˜Number Nineâ€™ and â€˜Bloody Furlong.â€™
Celtic Marches Beverages and their Herefordshire cider brand, Abrahalls are a unique and inspirational company to work with. Their whole brand and each new beverage created within it, has a thoroughly researched individual historical background. For example, â€˜Number Nine,â€™ an apple, blackcurrant and brandy liqueur got its name due to the number nine being thought of as sacred by the Celts.
Marketing output â€“
- Launch of Celtic Marches branding and market place strategy.
- For the â€˜Bloody Furlongâ€™ and â€˜Number Nineâ€™ liqueurs, we created the branding, concept, brand history, bottle labels, information booklet, packaging and swing tags.
- Established suitable cocktails using the liqueurs.
- Development of imagery and branding for two ciders; â€˜Thundering Mollyâ€™ and â€˜Slack Alice.â€™
- Following the success of the two ciders, â€˜Lily the Pinkâ€™ is another one which we have been working on the branding for and is set to hit the bars in spring 2014.
Other Case Studies