Celtic Marches Beverages - Branding
Project outline - We have worked with Celtic Marches in order to successfully develop and promote their cider brand; Abrahalls after creating the branding for and launching two popular quality liqueurs called 'Number Nine' and 'Bloody Furlong'.
Celtic Marches Beverages and their Herefordshire cider brand, Abrahalls are a unique and inspirational company to work with. Their whole brand and each new beverage created within it, has a thoroughly researched individual historical background. For example, 'Number Nine', an apple, blackcurrant and brandy liqueur got its name due to the number nine being thought of as sacred by the Celts.
- Launch of Celtic Marches branding and market place strategy.
- For the 'Bloody Furlong' and 'Number Nine' liqueurs, we created the branding, concept, brand history, bottle labels, information booklet, packaging and swing tags.
- Established suitable cocktails using the liqueurs.
- Development of imagery and branding for two ciders; 'Thundering Molly' and 'Slack Alice.'
- Following the success of the two ciders, 'Lily the Pink' is another one which we have been working on the branding for and is set to hit the bars in spring 2014.
Other Case Studies